Price And Quantity
- 525000.00 - 4011000.00 INR/Piece
- 1 Piece
- 4 Piece Per Month
- 15 Days
Twin Column Metal Cutting Semi Automatic Band Saw Machine
MMT - 1250 TCSA Technical Specification
- Cutting Capacity: - Square - 1250x1250mm, Flat – 1300x1250mm & Round – Ø 1250mm.
- Clamping Capacity:- Ø200mm. to Ø1250mm.
- Cutting Accuracy & Cut Face:- Ø100mm ± 0.1mm.
- Cutting Speed: - 20 to 100 mtr./min.
- Hardness to be cut: - 70 to 350 BHN.
- Maximum weight can be placed on the machine:- 13Tons.
- Bi-Metallic Band Saw Blade: - 13100x67x1.6mm.
- Floor area for machine:- 6710x2440mm.
- Infinitely variable pressure controlled cutting feed and upward return rapid movement by hydraulic cylinder.
- Automatic height adjustment for saw frame to save cycle time.
- Tungsten carbide face guides with ball bearings.
- Adjustable & Movable Dovetail type Heavy duty Movable Blade guide.
- Separate Bearing housing being provided to absorbed the axle load due to hydraulic tensioning.
- Cutting feed synchronizes to Band speed. If you reduce band speed automatically cutting feed will reduce.(Optional)
- Tachometer use for running at the proper band speed is essential for optimum blade life.
- Hydraulic Blade tension and tension releases, no sooner machine is off to minimize fatigue stresses.
- Safety System.
- Hydraulic band tension with pressure gauge.
- Hydraulic Main vice with Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinder.
- Double Cylinders in Up down Motion for smooth running.
- Chips removing wire brush for band cleaning.
- Electrically driven Swarf Conveyor with container for chips collection.
- In built rear roller table for cut piece resting.
- Coolant System.
- Strainer system used for coolant filtration.
- Power pack and necessary component.
- In built Control panel with all necessary switchgears, fuses indicators & push buttons & mounted on machine.
- Saw motor - 20H.P.
- Hydraulic motor - 3H.P.
- Coolant Motor - 0.50H.P.
- Supply - 440 V ± 10 % 50 Hz, 3 Phase A.C. IP 54.
If you need any further clarifications, please feel free contact to us.
"We are looking for inquiries mainly from North Region"
Get in touch with us